Robert De Niro’s grandson died from drug overdose include fentanyl

Hollywood legend Robert De Niro’s grandson died from a lethal combination of illicit drugs including fentanyl as confirmed by New York City’s chief medical examiner.  

Recall that Robert’s 19-year-old grandson was found dead of a suspected overdose last month. with cops saying investigators found one bag of cocaine, one straw with residue, two blue pills and seven rectangular tablets believed to be Xanax. 

Police said Leandro bought counterfeit oxycodone and Xanax days before his death and the fake oxycodone pills were laced with fentanyl. 

It has now been confirmed that Leandro De Niro Rodriguez reportedly died from the toxic effects of fentanyl, bromazolam, alprazolam, 7-aminoclonazepam, ketamine, and cocaine. 

TMZ reported that the Medical Examiner is ruling Leandro’s death as an accidental overdose. 

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Actor Joseph Benjamin and his Ghanaian wife celebrate their wedding anniversary

FIFPRO to assist Super Falcons Players get outstanding allowances, Bonus from NFF